Sunday, November 13, 2011

ByeBye Blogger.

FAIL.
I tried :) I really did think I was going to keep up with this... but who am I kidding. Never once finished anything I started.
Quick and final update.

Jace's estimated arrival is still Feb 6. We recently had our hospital tour and I got to see a newly born baby and could not stop smiling! It was so exciting! I start my prenatal classes next week so I know what the heck I'm doing. :) His grandma is getting him everything he needs... I hope someday I will be able to let her know/show her just how much she means to us. She's my light and I'm sure she will be Jace's too. I love her. NOT getting mushy here. I don't do mushy.

I'm not going to get into anything about my personal life because I know everything will work itself out. I am thankful for everyday, no matter how hard.

I wish everyone the best! Happy holidays and I hope 2012 is the best year yet. I know it will be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment