Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not a happy camper

All I want, day and night is glass upon glass of crushed ice and Mt. Dew. Seriously. I would replace meals with it if I could. So delicious. PLEASE. LET THE PREGNANT LADY HAVE HER CAFFEINE! :(

Blehh. I felt craptastic today. I have felt decent this entire...okay, that's a lie. I guess I was inhumanly nauseous for about the first 5 weeks before I found out my egg had definitely hatched. I literally would sleep until about 10 minutes before I had to leave for the office, be on autopilot for my ten hour day, and pass out in my clothes and do it all over again. Yep. It was like that for over a month. I was so convinced Dr. House was going to have to cure me, because I HAD to have had some rare illness that was making me barf on the daily. I, Ashley, was NOT pregnant. Pfft, jokes on me.

So yes. I woke up today just not having it. Bad mood, sluggish, sleepy, ready to verbally harass anyone who made eye contact. All of the above. Not to mention my room is obviously the Venus fly trap today. I have these beasts flying at me from every direction. I couldn't even take a nap :(

POOOOR ASHLEY!

Tomorrow will be better.
I'm going to bed early just to make sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment