Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy 23 Weeks!

Jacey's been chillaxing for 23 weeks now.. So like 5 whole months!
Wowzaaa. I wish I could say time is flying for me... its definitely NOT.
I feel like I updated way to much the first 3 days after I discovered blogger, because now I'm out of things to say. ha.

Jace is always dancing away in my tumtum.Yesterday I don't think he took a break from grooving in there all day long.Fine with me :)
Not much is going on around here... rooms are finished being painted and carpet will be in Friday.. We said peace out to the pukey hippie carpet tonight. *Insert every happy face possible here*
Jace's room is yellow. Only because I fell in love with this idea: So the goal is to get as close to this picture as possible minus the chandelier because well, he is a boy.

And my room is a dark Purple. Pretty flashy if I do say so myself. I don't have a picture, but use your imagination.

Let's seeeeee... anything else?  No big news other then that. OH! I did find this really neat o Halloween costume if I was one of those cutesy gals who are going out for Halloween.

Haha. I wonder what people would think if I just showed up to a party rocking this.6 months pregnant. "Hey guys, remember me?"
Just to think... this time last year I was getting like 3 spray tans a week on top of tanning to prepare for Halloween. Yeah sounds as about as attractive as it was. I thought Oompa Loompa orange made me irresistible. :)

Off to bed for us<3 Sweetest of dreams!

1 comment: