Sunday, October 9, 2011

In other news...

I now want to post something to boost my spirits because that last post was deep for me.
I don't think there is anything thats worth celebrating more than a foot that has a visible ankle. Seriously, I was so relieved to wake up this morning to an average size 7 foot. I wanted to kiss it, but I can't bend over that easily anymore. So blogging about it is all the loving it gets.

This morning I got really excited to register for my baby shower.You will probably hear about this a few more times before the shower but, contrary to popular belief... I HATE BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. There may have been a time 20 pounds ago, with long blonde hair and 2 shots of vodka in me that I loved it. Now, ughhh. But, I will suck it up because it's Jace's day for presents. Right now, my favorite piece of clothing that he has in his closet is this. OK, so it looks adult sized...its not. But he will look so stinkin cute when he goes on his little dates. :)Also he has a few button up onesies.  gahhh...and to think there was a time when I wanted a girl for my first more than a boy? Ha.

Whew, all this blogging has made me sleepy. I'm going to go back to bed for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment